Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Post # 6: a world of sport


Personally I don’t do any sports, because when I was younger I have a heart illness, and I have four operations, two of those were open heart surgery. So I can’t do much sports, because I get tired in just a few minutes, and I don’t train in all my life, so I don’t have a good physical conditions.
Anyway, I think sports are so many important for people and for the nation, because sports gives you important values like effort, perseverance, responsibility and love and respect for the body, and for other way you have best physical conditions, so when you get old you have best chances to live more longer than the people who don’t do any sport in their life.
For the country, sports are a good way to decrease the delinquency, and improve the people’s life quality, with a healthy life style.
But nowadays sport are don’t considerate at the governments, because some topics are more important, who it’s true, but they don’t think about little things who can change the vision and the attitudes of the people. And education doesn’t considered too, because for example the sports psychologists can’t study this mayor in Chile, they have to do in other countries, and people doesn’t know the importance of this mayor or the changes who can be if we admit their importance. That would be a form to encourage people to do some sports, incentive them to do sports, show the importance to do sports in simple life.
I considerer “rodeo a la chilena” a popular sport, but I think that the bad treatment to animals don’t are a good way to express the values of the make sports, so I think that bullfight it’s doesn’t deserved call a sport or a good activity.
I think that all the activities who gave values and make an improvement in the simple life are good practices for people, and sports gives you relax and a way to improve yourself.

2 comments:

Diego Castillo said...

Daniela, I agree with you, sport helps too much to a nation and also does it with a government when the result in international competition is positive. Good luck!

[Paula] said...

I agree with you that sports gives you important values like effortm, perseverance and many more, and I think that's pretty important things in our lives. And I think that the government has to pay more attention to this topic, because it benefits all of us.

See ya!